Monday, June 2, 2008

Getting Started



Kevin and I are working on the outside now that the inside is mostly complete. Our first endeavor was to get a swing from Lowes which Delmus paid for! Delmus LOVES to swing! So really, I thought the swing would be a place for Delmus to hang out and relax. Unfortunately, KITTEN had his own plan! He jumped right up onto the swing and kicked me right off!















The next thing we got underway was the flowerbed (Well, the main one that wraps the house to the right) and the sidewalk. We are hoping that they both get finished being built by Sunday so that I can plant all my wonderful flowers. Which I plan to dig up from Delmus' and steal! Shhhh Don't tell! Here is what we have done so far on the sidewalk.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't wait until this summer! I'm so excited! I want to put a tent up in that nice green field off to the side!

Shannon said...

You do that and I am sending all your little cousins out for some bonding time with "aunt" jenn!!!y

Jenn said...

Shannon must be misinformed...either that or she read my post wrong. Clearly, I stated I was putting a tent up in the nice field off to the side...nowhere did I say anything about sleeping in it. The tent is just a distraction for the kids so that I have more room on the swing!

Shannon said...

Can the kids sleep in It? I really don't want any of them in bed with me!!!!

Terio said...

I say they all can sleep outside! We can have a tent city!