Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Bull Dance




We have heifers in Cindy's field. We seperate them from the herd so that our bull will not get them pregnant while they are still young. Well, they aren't young any more. And there are bulls all around. As I was coming home this evening, I saw a dustball out of the corner of my eye so I slowed down and our neighbor, Higgins, and his bull had a visitor. And they were going at it! I got out of my truck and just watched. They butted heads and then pushed. They pushed and one bull wouild give a little, then the other. It was quite a nice dance. I am sure that which ever bull "wins", he will soon be helping us out by "taking care of business" across the fence. I wonder if the Heifers watch and cheer on either one of the bulls? You know, the Happy Cow thing! HA!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Happy Cows come from Kentucky I guess?! Look at those studs-none as good as Bully Bull though! lol