Sunday, May 18, 2008


I went out side this morning to find Cheetah cat very lethargic, tongue hanging out, and eyes rolled back in hi head. His leg had been tore open by some other animal. And he has lost alot of muscle and weight: Poor baby! I say to him and touch his head; no reaction :(

I went and told Kevin that there was something wrong with Cheetah and to come up to the porch and see for himself! He said he was not spending ONE dime on that cat. He came up and said, yep, he has a nasty infection. Bully Bull had a nasty infection and got a shot sooooo. I asked my loving husband to give him a shot. I brought him the bottle and then we read directions: For a weight of 1500 lbs give 25CC. Crap! I knew I would need math again! Hummm. We figure it down to 100 Pounds needs 4.7cc so 25 lbs needs 1.17CC so Cheetah, weighing about 15-17 pounds, needs 1/4 of a CC. They got it all out and then measured oh so carefully. Then they jam it in his leg with no warning. But that's OK because he couldn't even muster up a hiss. Now he tells me, "If it doesn't Kill him, it will definitely cure him! MEN! BUT, as you can see from the picture, Cheetah is slowly coming around. He moved enough to poop and eat. SUCCESS

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How is cheetah now?

Terio said...

Cheetah has recovered. Kevin says that what happend when all you do is fight and _____!