Sunday, May 11, 2008

Weekend Project


I spent last weekend transplanting some of my plants from the little white house to their new home here.
I transplanted a catmint plant that I have had for about 6 years. I bought it for Kitten. I also transplated an Everliving Plant that Juanita broght to me, from her garden, after mom died in 2000. And a couple of Hostas and some Peonies from Kevin's cousin house.
I'd been working all afternoon and Kitten and Bob were out and about, mostly spying on the finches. I finished the planting and then mulching, and I left to put all my tools up. When I got back to admire all my hard work, I found that Kitten had found his long lost Catmint and figured that was his new summer hang out and made his self right at home.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I miss my gardens!