Friday, August 22, 2008

What the Blog!

Jennifer keeps telling me BLOG! So here I go! DId you know that there is a world of blog topics out there? I mean, I blog for my family. That's it. It all started while I was watching the evening news with Briam Williams. (I think I love him)! I saw a commercial that went like this: Woman wakes up to hear a hair dryer going in the bathroom. She gets up and goes in and finds a rooster sittingf on top of it. Then it cuts to a black screen with "silence your rooser" so of course I had to go to the sight because who could resist. The site was soooooo slooooow at loading and I am sooooo impatient I decided to google it. So I went to the first site that popped up and fell into the blog of William McCamment. Talk about your funny! SO I read. And read I did. For about 2 hours straight. His musings led me to other sites and whoops, there went another 2 hours! Then, just by chance, I found it: The blog to end all blogs, outside of my family's blogs, of course! And what was the topic. CATS!!!! ANother funny site, to me anyhow. So I thought I would pass these sites on to all of you, my loyal readers! Oh wait, I have no subscribers......

Oh well. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ok so the first guy...not so funny. The Cats page however...I was expecting flowers and kitties chasing butterflies and things like that. I patiently waited for the page to load...and tadah! KITLERS! I'm still rolling!! LOL