Monday, August 11, 2008

The One that got away: Literally

This is Monday and today was return to the old rut and routine of having to work for a living! So I decided to go to school by way of the Livingston County Board of Education so that I could drop off a file and meet the new Superintendent, Kenneth Bargo. I was winding my way down the back roads, wildlife all around: racoons, dogs, deer, and well, the one that got away. Really, I am not kidding! I almost got killed trying to get the evidence in this picture! Only in Livingston, County, Kentucky does road kill include the one that got away!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

hah! That's crazy, I have an "Only In Hawaii" blog that I need to post to accompany this! That's ridiculous-it's not even smooshed! You rednecks! hah

Jenn said...

hey, I gave you an award! Come to my blog and see!

Shannon said...

I bet someone was planning on fried catfish for dinner!