Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FIrst of All

You all suck! My family that is! I am trying!
Next: Look at what we got done this past weekend. And when I say"we" I really mean Kevin! There was not much I could do so I worked on the yearbook layout, sitting in the chair, right next to the fireplace. We are waiting to hear back from our Sheetrock guy for the ceiling on the right side of the room. The left side will be a drop ceiling. Then the rock on the fireplace, then the floor! I vote for a darker wood floor. WHat do you all think?












2 comments:

Danny said...

Hats off to Kevin! The man cave is looking great! It sure looks like a lot of work but it will give years of enjoyment. I agree with you on the floors. A darker wood wood look real good.

Shannon said...

First of all I do not suck! Hmm...that sounds wrong.... leaves me open to all sorts of smart ass comments from the rest of the family. You are right they suck BUT left a very positive comment on the last entry and didn't even hint about how long it had been since the last blog entry unlike Danny and Jenn!

Second as much as it pains me to agree with Danny dark wood WOULD look good. You need the contrast against all that lighter wood.